sábado, 31 de julio de 2010

Human Nature

So hi everybody.
It's been a while since my last post and actually there are some good news to share.

First, due to the high number of foreign friends I thought time has come to write in English.

Second, I started a collaboration with Rampantdesigntools.com as Trainer in the AE area. So please check out rampantdesigntools.com and leave comments.

Third, I am working on a new project that soon will be finished.
An intro for a documentary about drugs and alcohol and how and why they change human behaviour.
I am working with a dark mood and tone here, so check it out soon.
Here some pics:







There's a lot of stuff here going on: displacement map, card dance, starglow, wave...
I think I'll do a tutorial about that.

In short time I'll post the intro which should be about 30 seconds in lenght.
So, keep in touch.

No hay comentarios: